Sevan Construction Nigeria Limited was established in 1981 with Registration No. RC 37125 as a limited liability company specialized in all kinds of Structural Steel fabrication design & erection to the civil construction and Oil & Gas Industries, development and manufacturing of various semi-trailers, rigid truck bodies, which enabled the company to deliver complete projects of steel structures coupled with civil engineering.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Diesel Mechanic
Location: Ifo, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Works under limited supervision and selects from written instructions and established procedures to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Performs repairs and assigned preventive maintenance services.
- Performs inspection, diagnosis and repair of electrical, hydraulic, suspension, brake and air systems on vehicles and equipment.
- Utilizes vehicle computer electronics systems to interpret failure modes to initiate or assign repairs.
- Estimates time and material costs on vehicle repairs and requisitions new parts.
- Performs all work within Standard Repair Times (SRTs).
- Performs service calls for emergency breakdowns.
- Conducts safety checks on vehicles.
- Completes required paperwork utilizing fleet maintenance software program associated with repairing vehicles, documenting parts usage, and accounting for repair times.
- Assists senior Mechanics in the completion of project work.
- Reviews, completes or assigns repairs identified on Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports.
- Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance with Corporate / OSHA Standards, and performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.