TeamAce Limited – Our client, a quick service restaurant in the Hospitality Industry, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compliance Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and implement an effective legal compliance program.
- Create sound internal controls and monitor adherence to them.
- Draft and revise company policies.
- Proactively audit processes, practices and documents to identify weaknesses
- Evaluate business activities (e.g. investments) to assess compliance risk.
- Collaborate with external auditors and HR when needed.
- Set plans to manage a crisis or compliance violation.
- B.Sc / HND in Finance, Business or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
- Proven experience as a Compliance Officer or Compliance Manager.
- Experience in risk management
- Knowledge of legal requirements and controls (e.g. Anti-Money Laundering, or AML).
- Familiarity with industry practices and professional standards.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
21st January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online