GeekHub Enterprise Technologies Limited – We are an Indigenous Information Technology solutions company, providing integrated solutions and services to customers across the public and private sector. From small scale software and hardware solutions, to complex IT Infrastructure design and implementation. We’ve supported Businesses in mid-market level for over four years, and we’ve determined that their core dilemma is, despite the market digitally transforming around them, 50% of their time & budget is swallowed up by operational IT processes.
GeekHub offers a range of enterprise-class IT services designed specifically to complement our customer’s capabilities, to increase their efficiency, and provide them with a competitive digital advantage geared towards the future.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Designer / Developer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Web Designer is responsible for the development and design of major and minor web applications and components for internal and external system users.
- The developer will design, develop, test and deliver websites, applications and components. Enhancements and defect resolution will be required on an ongoing basis.
- The developer will have the ability to create modern, dynamic Websites, using latest libraries and frameworks.
Job Description / Responsibilites
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to;
- Design of modern wesbites and web applications that are user friendly, appealing and effective.
- Producing Wireframes and website Mock-ups.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
- Meeting with clients to discuss requirements and/or project progress.
- Demonstrating and receiving feedback about draft sites.
- Testing and improving the designs of the website.
- Maintaining the appearance of website by enforcing content standard.
- Working with various content management systems like WordPress, etc.
Qualification / Experience / Skills
- Diploma in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Web design and development is required.
- Proven track record in design and deployment of Web solutions
- Functional Skills Requirement / Responsibilities
- Proven work experience as a Website designer.
- Excellent Computer/IT skills.
- Basic knowledge of Graphic design
- Excellent Skills in using page builders on WordPress, likeWP Bakery, Elementor, Divi, and Mobirise.
- Understand and is able to resolve cross platform compatibility
- Practical exposure and, or experience with database integration, MY SQL Database functions
- Experience using CRMs, NetSuite or equivalent online system would be an advantage.
- Excellent UI/UIX design expertise.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical skills.
- Flexible and ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to strike a balance between quality of work and turnaround time.
Application Closing Date
21st January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Cover Letter and full size Photo to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.