Dogan’s Sugar Limited is incorporated in July 2013 in Lagos, Nigeria as a European invested company for the will to produce quality sugar products in Nigeria. The company is a subsidiary of Ata Ltd. Co.; Ukraine’s biggest and market leader cube sugar manufacturing company with more than %70 market share. Currently, Ata is manufacturing more than 20 different FMCG products in Ukraine with different weights and packaging.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tracking & Monitoring Officer
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Track the trucks enroute to destination and back to the factory.
- Follow up on truck movements on the road. Report any abnormal situation detected, intervene into the situation and warn drivers immediately, hence report issues immediately
- Responsible for loss time that might happen on the road due to drivers’ hidden attitude
- Report always when trucks stops at certain point more than normal limits give detailed report to supervisors.
- Perform other related duties as may be assigned
Competency & Technical Skill Requirements
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Able to upload and respect logistics ethics and conduct activities with integrity
- A team player who demonstrate patience, flexibility and honesty
- Able to plan and mange own work, takes initiatives and strives to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Good communicator and collaboration skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.