Genesis Cinemas is the leading cinema chain of West Africa with 12 locations, 47 screens and over 4,700 seats in opeartion across Nigeria. GC is part of the Genesis Group, a Nigerian based conglomerate established in 1991 with its key focus on hospitality and entertainment with diverse interests in Restaurants, Hotels, Industrial Catering, Cinemas, Family Entertainment Centres and Facility Management.
The Genesis Cinemas Brand and company was launched into the Nigerian market in the year 2008, in Lagos. By the month of December 2011, the company had served over 15 million customers. Genesis Cinemas, has cinemas located in Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Warri, Owerri, Abuja and Asaba. Our strategy to continue to grow in all major cities of the country will have us opening in more locations in the years to come.
We are a major brand in the strategic Lagos market, with our current Lekki location situated at the most popular shopping mall in the country with over 800 parking spaces, housing some of the most prestigious Nigerian and international retail brands. Genesis Cinemas Lagos was the first cinema in West Africa to show a 3D movie (Green Hornet) in February, 2011.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A team leader leads, monitors, and supervises a group of employees to achieve goals that contribute to the growth of the organization.
- Team leaders motivate and inspire their team by creating an environment that promotes positive communication, encourages bonding of team members, and demonstrates flexibility.
- Supervise the general cleanliness of the site.
- Send periodic reports and press reports.
- Work with Business Manager to prepare timesheet and ensure staff arein attendance.
- Ensure timeliness of staff and ensure that staff are neatly dressed.
- Prepares work schedules (rota) and sends to Business Manager for review.
- Work closely with the stock controller to monitor stock and ensure that items do not run out of stock before new items are supplied.
- Check expiry dates of products.
- Ensures pep talks are held daily.
- Supervises cashing out and closeout reports from staff.
- Follow up with projectionist on keys, VCP, etc. to know what new movies are releasing and the time of release.
- Provide information to the team on commercial deals and company promos on a regular basis.
- Daily review of all disciplinary matters and liaise with Business Manager or HR Department for resolution.
- Ensure Team Members remain customer-centered at all times; resolve escalated issues form Team Members or customers.
- Identify training needs for Team Members.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Team Lead” as the subject of the mail.