Beacongate Limited – The company is primarily set up to help transform the latent abilities and potentials of Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Executives and make them realize their full potentials as well as create leadership brands that would make them distinct. This involves using approaches that lead to self discovery, awareness of situations, empowering for positive actions and actualization of goals and visions. We offer customized solutions to meet your personal and business needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media / Admin Manager
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Using social media marketing tools to create and maintain the company’s brand
- Working with marketing professionals to develop social media marketing campaigns
- Interacting with customers and other stakeholders via the company’s social media accounts
- Analyzing the company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements
- Researching social media trends and informing management of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities
- Setting key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPIs
- Supervising the day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
- Hiring, training, and evaluating employees and taking corrective action when necessary.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Interested candidates should possess an OND qualification
- 2 – 3 years of work experience.
N50,000 – N60,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
16th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.