Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting a broad range of global health interventions, education and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi is an allied organization to Family Health International (FHI360) with co-existing and mutually supportive interest in advancing the collective goals of the people and communities served. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Project Driver
Location: Cross River
Job Category: Fixed Term
- Will provide a variety of transportation support to the project such as conveying AHNi Staff and Consultants to designated approved locations, ensuring that passengers adhere to all road safety regulations.
- He will carry out the necessary day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle through timely minor repairs and making arrangements for major repairs.
- He will be responsible for adequate safety, cleanliness, security and maintenance of the project vehicle assigned, ensuring availability and update of all the required documents/supplies including vehicle insurance, vehicle logs, office directory and necessary spare parts.
- He will also pick up and deliver items/documents and run official errands as directed.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- Secondary School Leaving Certificate, apprentice certificate or any other equivalent Certificate with a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Must have a trade test certificate and a valid driving license.
- Must have expert knowledge of driving rules and regulations.
- Experience as a driver mechanic will be an added advantage.
- Experience with large complex organizations preferred.
Application Closing Date
21st January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-F&AJobs@ahnigeria.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview.