Mar&Mor Engineering Services Limited is a building services company, passionate about customer satisfaction, best practices and standards compliance. We are in Business to continuously raise the bar in the delivery of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering and Plumbing services that meet the quality standards, performance and price aspirations of our customers, while reducing maintenance and support requirement to the barest minimum. We value the hard work of our team and depend on them to provide outstanding products and services to our customers. In order to attract and retain this calibre of employee, we offer competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, and a great work environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Plumbing Design Engineer
- Assist with engineering design project planning (i.e. conceptual design through construction drawing development).
- Complete code-required energy compliance and LEED documentation.
- Perform final check of all work issued to ensure high quality, seal and sign documents as required.
- Assist the Pre-Construction team with project pursuits, in the form of conceptual designs, one-lines, preliminary system selections and high-level energy analysis, code reviews, and support and attendance at project interviews.
- Evaluate design parameters and system solutions for projects that respond to both the technical and budget requirements of the project.
- Conduct engineering calculations, energy analysis, economic analysis, selection and layout of equipment, duct and piping system design.
- Understanding of applications engineering including psychometrics, refrigeration, acoustics, and controls systems.
- Assist with coordination of design and installation with Project Management, Construction and Service departments, Controls, and other trade partners.
- Field engineering: assist with project execution, site surveys, trade coordination, scheduling, document management and problem-solving.
- Computer 2D and 3D modelling of HVAC or plumbing systems utilizing the latest modelling software.
- Effectively and professionally communicate with colleagues and project team members.
- Manage time to meet project schedules and task deadlines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architectural or Mechanical Engineering required from an accredited college or university.
- Professional Engineering license such as COREN, NSE, NIMECH etc.
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at different levels within the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment or independently, flexibility to adapt to changing needs/situations.
- Excellent understanding of Engineering fundamentals.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD or Revit.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted and late entries will not be entertained.