Dogan’s Sugar Limited is incorporated in July 2013 in Lagos, Nigeria as a European invested company for the will to produce quality sugar products in Nigeria. The company is a subsidiary of Ata Ltd. Co.; Ukraine’s biggest and market leader cube sugar manufacturing company with more than %70 market share. Currently, Ata is manufacturing more than 20 different FMCG products in Ukraine with different weights and packaging.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Location: Amuwo Odofin, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plan, conceptualize, and create mechanical designs for new products.
- Develop testing processes, and perform testing and validation of new designs.
- Generate working prototypes for beta testing and customer demonstration.
- Perform engineering calculations to support design work.
- Create and review technical drawings, plans, and specifications using computer software.
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary engineering teams, and work with vendors and contractors.
- Perform detailed documentation to track project development and design process.
- Ensure project timeline is met and project stays within budget.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or in a related field.
- 2 – 5 years of experience working in engineering.
- Firm grasp of engineering concepts, and experience desiging mechanical systems and products.
- Excellent math skills: ability to apply advanced mathematical principles and statistics to solve problems.
- Experience using CAD software such as SolidWorks, AutoCAD, or similar.
- Exceptional technical and problem-solving skills and reasoning ability.
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly.
- Must be self-motivated and a great team worker.
Application Closing Date
29th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.