Hello Products is an African healthcare company based in Lagos, Nigeria and a member of Jagal investments. We develop,manufacture and distribute a range of high quality personal and home care brands that support healthier life and safer homes throughout Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Audit Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- Carry out an independent appraisal of the effectiveness of the policies, procedures and standards by which the financial, physical and information resources are managed.
- Add value by acting as an assessor in business risk management and carrying out internal audit reviews, thereby assisting the Internal Audit Supervisor and Internal Audit Manager in the effective discharge of their responsibilities.
- Perform audits in assigned areas, with minimal supervision, in accordance with audit programs in order to evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls, business processes and procedures.
- Prepare written audit findings and make suitable practical recommendations for discussion with senior management.
- Participate in opening and closing meetings and in the review of audit results with senior management.
- Document the work papers in a clear, concise, neat, accurate and timely way.
- Follow-Up on Management Action Plans and Audit Findings Remediation.
- Able to present Audit outcomes in a clear and concise manner to Internal Audit Manager.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement of processes and practices.
- Perform reviews and other assignments as directed by the Internal Audit Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- CIA (Certified Internal Auditor), ACA (Association of Chartered Accountants) or ACCA (Certified Chartered Accountant) membership an advantage
- Working experience of at least 3 years preferably in Internal Audit in an industrial sector
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Good communications skills (written and verbal)
- Happy working as part of a team
- Ethical, Discreet and trustworthy
- Thorough knowledge of audit procedures, including techniques, test and sampling methods involved in conducting audits
- Ability to work diligently with little or no supervision
- A good knowledge of computerized accounting systems
- An ability to gather, analyze and evaluate facts and to prepare and present concise written reports and make effective presentations
- An ability to maintain a current up-to-date knowledge of developments related to business and internal audit, particularly changes in legislation and new auditing techniques and practices
- Establish and retain effective working relationships with all levels and to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing.
Application Closing Date
8th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online