GOALPrime Organization Nigeria (GPON) is a non-governmental and nonprofit organization that strife to make life of vulnerable women and children better through revitalized partnership. GPON provides life-skill education and psychosocial support to conflict-affected, WaSH community or camp services, Education in emergency services, Gender-based Violence mitigation services, Child protection service, Protection monitoring services, Nutrition and public health services.
- Experience 2 years
- Location Borno
- Job Field Art / Crafts / Languages
Illustrator Assistant- Temporary Appointment
GOALPrime Organization Nigeria (GPON) is a policy-driven humanitarian, non-governmental organization that implements her program through revitalized partnership. It is a non-profit organization with a mandate of making the lives of vulnerable people especially in the face of disaster or crises. GPON is presently operating in the North-eastern regional part of Nigeria where we have reached over 1,000,000 lives with relief materials, child protection services, GBV mitigation services, livelihood skill-building, health services, and Education support services.
We are looking to hire a talented illustrator to create high-quality artwork for our digital and print media.
- Prepare and designing rough draft illustrations according to specifications.
- Define any budget or time limitations.
- Create complete illustrations by combining painting, hand-drawn and digitally created images.
- Refine image design using illustration software.
- Enhance the design concept using a wide range of colors and graphics.
- Format final illustrations using CAD software.
- Ensure that printed illustrations meet specified color and quality standards.
- Portfolio of completed illustrations.
- Prior work experience as an Illustrator, graphic designer, or similar.
- Work experience using computer-aided design (CAD) software.
- Drawing, painting and digital drawing skills.
- Knowledge of image editing and design software such as Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong conceptual and artistic skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in fine arts.
Solid knowledge of image editing and digital sketching software
BSc degree in Design, Visual Arts or relevant qualification
Conversant with design software’s such as
- Adobe InDesign.
- Adobe illustrator or relevant illustration software.
- Corel draw.
Printer and Machines
- Direct imaging bizhub 360/c650 printer
- Large-format banner printing machine
- Must know how to use heat transfer branding machine.
GPON and GPON workers must adhere to the values and principles outlined in GPON Standards for Professional Conduct. These are Integrity, Service, and Accountability. Following these values, GPON operates and enforces policies on Beneficiary Protection from Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Anti Workplace Harassment, Fiscal Integrity Anti-Retaliation, and Combating Trafficking in Persons
GPON is an Equal Opportunity Employer GPON considers all applicants based on merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
Level of contact with children
High contact- the job responsibilities of this position require the post holder to have very frequent contact with children. It is expected that children who come into contact with GPON shall be protected at all times.
GPON is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, or disabilities. GPON is fully committed to child protection to prevent children from all forms of abuse. Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to GOALPrime Organization Nigeria (GPON) on forms.gle to apply