Lexoft Media Limited is a website design company domiciled in Lagos, Nigeria. We offer professional web designs and internet marketing solutions, graphics design and printing solutions. With over 200 professional websites to our credit, we have provided web and Internet solutions to over 150 happy clients across Nigeria in over four (4) years of existence.
Burdened with the vision of providing world-class web based services and leading the herculean task of spearheading an Internet based business community, first in Lagos, then to all the cities in Nigeria and beyond, we adopt the best web design practices using 2.0 web designs for our clients, making them remain competitive in their various industries. Our most valuable assets are our clients and we handle each project with a sense of duty and a passion for excellence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- HND / B.Sc in Human Resources Management or any other related field can apply.
- 1 – 4 years work experience.
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
N80,000 – N120,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
24th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.