Vantegral Consulting – We are Vantegral Consulting. Our sole aim is to offer value to clients and businesses. With an array of services ranging from recruitment outsourcing, restructuring, capability development, management advisory, and growth strategy, we are about creating and implementing solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Sales
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Real Estate
- Manage team performance against targeted sales forecasts
- Execute operating plans and ensure sales objectives are met.
- Drive revenue plans and contribute to the continued growth through consistently achieving individual and team sales monthly target
- Monitor daily activity of sales representatives including outbound calls, targeting specific customers to achieve objectives and managing sales support activities.
- Market and sell Landed properties to both individuals and corporate buyers.
- Identify opportunities for corporate sponsorships and strategic partnerships
- Maximize revenue opportunities from buyers by driving sales leads and increasing sales conversions
- Maintain open and ongoing communication with clients to ensure their needs/expectations are consistently met or exceeded on schedule.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow up activities
- Maintain current knowledge of construction activities within the industry and provide management with relevant information to guide decision making
- Provide management with necessary information and suggestions to aid the successful execution sales deal.
- Work with colleagues from other departments to improve work efficiency and overall service delivery to clients
- Offer inspiration and training of team members on how to attain exhibition sales objective and direct sales targets
- Appraise the sales team members; give suggestions on reward, punishment or dismissal of personnel where applicable
- Recommend the hiring of additional staff where necessary and participate in the interview of candidates for sales.
- Generate action plans to enhance performance and productive capacity of under-performing team members
- Negotiate performance and prepares models to secure new business and retain existing business
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes (CORE Values)
- Other duties as assigned by unit management.
Preferred Background and Experience
- BSc Degree, Masters and other Degree will be an added advantage.
- 4 – 7 years of experience in the real estate industry.
- Candidate who resides on the Island especially Ajah would be preferred.
N250,000 – N300,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
14th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online