Owens and Xley is a business consulting and advisory company. We offer strategic services in the areas of business advisory, business development and planning to small businesses that would otherwise not have access to the technical competencies available to bigger companies. We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs, and the initial capital challenges faced by small a business, which is why we have developed solutions which ensure that the small business owners still have access to the technical skill but at a fraction of the cost. We aim to help entrepreneurs and small business owners get better business results with less cost.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Supervisor
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing the company’s grounds, buildings as well as inspecting facilities to meet the company’s regulations, supervising renovations, artisans, cleaners, gardener, and security.
- Inspect building structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations
- Inspect the premises every day at an interval to ensure there are no debris or litters in the premises
- Manage diesel and repair purchases
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs
- Liaise with the Managing Director to ensure all plants are available at the garden
- Schedule and coordinate gardener’s routine
- Inspect the plants and flowers to ensure they are neat and not overgrown
- Supervise security personnel, cleaners, gardeners and external contractors, to ensure they are carrying out their responsibilities
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security etc
- Submit daily report on tasks carried out to the Business Manager.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- B.Sc / BA in Engineering or Facilities Management or any related field.
- 2 years and above experience as a facility manager or related field.
- Proficient in all Microsoft office applications
- Experienced in the management of facilities and buildings
- Good knowledge of utility management for cost effectiveness
- Basic book-keeping skills
- Excellent decision-making.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking
- Good time-management skills.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Bright, friendly and personable
- Well groomed, confident and professional.
Application Closing Date
8th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.