Vantegral Consulting – Our client, a Microfinance Bank located in Abuja, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: E-Business and Customer Service Agent
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an e-business and customer service agent that will be responding to customers web enquiries regarding online merchandise or service order, assist customers with the company product selection, answer customers basic questions, document their problems and suggest various product option available.
- Write and edit product content that will be published on e-Commerce websites/portals.
- Set standards, systems, and best practices for the bank new product listings, content creation, distribution, and maintenance.
- Work closely with different teams (product management, graphics, sales) to provide updated content that will be shared across the bank e-business platforms.
- Provide support in other areas of Media Marketing, PPC, Email Marketing, SEO, Keyword Research, Google
- Analytics, Website UX, and Paid social media.
- Be a subject matter expert to assign the bank product categories.
- Identify SEO best practices regarding inventory, pre-orders, and pricing policies.
- Monitor changes in the bank product sales by using web analytics and Excel spreadsheets (pivot tables, vlookups, etc) to stay organized.
- Assisting customers with the selection of bank products by answering basic questions, and suggesting various product options that are available.
- Documenting customer problems and inputs in a ticketing system.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines while maintaining attention to detail.
Preferred Background and Experience
- BSc Degree in Marketing or relevant fields.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in e-business and customer service agent in any microfinance bank.
- Hands-on experience in managing and maintaining bank e-business websites/portals.
- Knowledge of microfinance bank e-business space that includes marketing strategies, product development, competitive strategies, consumer research, industry trends and usability best practices.
- Knowledge of various platforms and online sales strategies and can be used to conduct digital sales or website conversions.
- Familiarity with web design and a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Analytical and multitasking skills.
Application Closing Date
3rd February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.