VIP Express Tourism Limited is a top international travel and tourism company offering its members high quality vacation accommodation services. VIP Express Tourism Limited focuses specifically on quality family vacations as we value the strong bond of families. By offering these quality vacation accommodation services VIP Express Tourism Limited is contributing to strengthen these bonds between families, reduce stress from the everyday riggers of life and improve longevity. Our services are designed to appeal to every generation from children to grandparents, offering a mix of rest and adventure to the whole family.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Debt Collector
Locations: Lagos and Port Harcourt – Rivers
- Candidates should possess an OND / HND / B.Sc qualification in any discipline (required).
- Prior experience in the same position is an added advantage.
- In-house training is provided.
- Career progression opportunities is available within the company.
- Candidates must be well spoken, outgoing, friendly, enthusiastic, vibrant and financially motivated.
- Good communication skills to work with the public.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Application Closing Date
5 pm: 17th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Port Harcourt applicants) and email@example.com (Lagos applicants) using the Job Title and Preferred Location as the subject of the e-mail.
Submit Hard Copy CV for employment in Port Harcourt at:
Plot 10, Woji Road, GRA Phase 2,
Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
For employment in Lagos at:
Plot 5A Issac John Street, Ikeja GRA,
Opp Adam and Eve Stores,
Ikeja, Lagos State.
- CV (with the position being applied for and the city you wish to work in) must have the aforementioned, boldly written on the top of your CV and in the subject line of your email.
- Candidates must be resident in Lagos or Port Harcourt.