Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Operations Support Analyst
Job Type: Full time
Reporting To: Commercial Operations Support Lead
- This role is responsible for providing support in the areas of performance monitoring, analytics and reporting on commercial operations which is key to driving operational efficiency of Ikeja Electric.
- Assist to develop and implement creative commercial performance reporting template/tracker for the Company, Business Units and Undertakings.
- Assist in Coordinating Monthly performance review by the various Undertakings within the Business Unit.
- Assist in providing data analysis and insights that will help the field commercial team improve collection on current bills and outstanding.
- Report on performance of Undertakings, Feeders and DTs that need to improve so as to meet collection target for the months as well as design actionable reports to improve cash collection drive and boost performance.
- Collaborate with the Billing team to ensure smooth billing operations on a monthly basis, to ensure compliance with the Billing Methodology approved by the Regulatory bodies and achieve the target Billing Efficiency for the business.
- Assist with ensuring the accurate preparation and prompt submission, as at when due, of all mandatory Commercial Reports such as reports for Regulators, Management, Board, etc.
- Collaborate with the Business Analyst at each BU to ensure that the Energy Sales Representatives are using the available data to drive collection.
- Report on collection activities of all DMRs, Disconnection / Re-connection (DC/RC) and the various payment channels.
- Collaborate with other members of the Revenue Mobilisation team in preparing the in-house monthly performance review for the commercial team
- Assist in identifying, analyzing, and interpreting collection/ billing efficiency, customer delinquency trends or patterns based on past or historical performance of the business unit/ undertaking.
- Monitor and assist in setting targets and KPI’s for business units, undertakings, Energy Sales Representatives, Energy Sales Supervisors, Energy Sales Coordinators, Head, Commercial Services and other key commercial roles.
- Assist in developing data repository and dashboards to monitor the performance of commercial units.
- Collate and verify mapping requests from the field and share with the appropriate team for implementation to improve customer mapping database accuracy,
- Verify metering requests for defunct metering initiatives and obtain approval from the Chief Commercial Officer (CCO).
- Review CET escalations for appropriate treatment and carry our impact analysis of CET activities.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide general support to the Commercial Department as may be required.
- Perform any other duty as may be communicated by Line Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines: Engineering, Accounting, Economics, Statistics or other numerate discipline
- 1-2 years relevant work experience, from related sector/ organization with demonstrable understanding of data analytics.
- MIS or analytical experience is an added advantage
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to use data visualization tools like PowerBI is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of the power industry and the distribution value chain
- Good knowledge of regulatory (NERC)framework
- Strategic management
- Data Analytics
- Familiar with Relevant Business Intelligence Software
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus
Application Closing Date
18th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online