Albarka Health Spring Foundation (AHSF) is a non-profit and a non-governmental organization founded in 2012 by a group of young researchers, it was incorporated by Corporate Affair Commission (CAC/IT/91613) in 2016. AHSF aims to advance community health care through, research, advocacy, health promotion and education, community development, capacity building, program evaluation; Impact evaluations needs assessment, baselines/midlines/end lines surveys, systems strengthening and service delivery especially for the vulnerable and marginalized population in Nigeria and beyond.
Number of Openings: 4
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Duration: 8 Months
Expected Resumption Date: As soon as possible
- This position will be responsible for the management health services through the provision of clinical services.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervises the team to ensure high quality service delivery in the community according to the current National guideline.
- Coordinate monthly review of clinical operations and achievement using data generated from preceding month. (Report of monthly review meetings).
- Must possess a Medical or Nursing Degree (MBBS, or BNsc) from a recognized institution
- Possession of an advanced degree/education in a Public Health servicerelated field would be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of the vision
- Two years’ post NYSC experience in humanitarian settings.
- Familiarity with community and facility treatment and retention strategies.
- Knowledge of workings with government agencies and partners
- Proven ability to work in a team with people of different cultural, religious background, lifestyles, and sexual orientation.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCY REQUIRED:
- Good relationship management/ advocacy skills
- Advanced knowledge of and experience using MS office packages including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook among other
- Must possess good data analysis, report writing, interpretation, and presentation skills.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Leadership/mentoring skills, supervisory and good interpersonal skills
- Patient counseling
- High level of integrity and adherence to professional ethics
- Proficiency at using Microsoft office software: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Ability to prioritize, plan and organize workflow to tight timeframes
- Ability to multitask and work with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail and ability to follow up on tasks to completion
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a good listener that is easy to talk to.
Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse
- Actively promote PSEA (Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse) standards within Albarka Health Spring Foundation (AHSF) and amongst beneficiaries served by Albarka Health Spring Foundation (AHSF).
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time by supervisors.
Compliance & Ethics:
- Promotes and encourages a culture of compliance and ethics throughout Albarka Health Spring Foundation (AHSF). As applicable to the position, maintains a clear understanding of Albarka Health Spring Foundation (AHSF)’ and donor compliance and ethics standards and adheres to those standards. Conducts work with the highest level of integrity.
Albarka Health Spring Foundation (AHSF) is a non-gender bias organization and as such Females are strongly advised to apply.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
15th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online