You Centred Consulting – Our client, an International Primary School, is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chartered Accountant
Location: Abraham Adesanya Roundabout, Ajah – Lagos
- We are looking for a highly qualified chartered accountant with years of experience to lead a team of accountants.
- The chartered accountant is responsible for implementing accounting systems and processes, preparing monthly financial reports, controlling the master data of the general ledger, and ensuring compliance with the state revenue service.
- To be successful as a chartered accountant, you should possess a stable working track record, excellent oral and written communication skills, and be highly knowledgeable in the broad spectrum of accountancy accounting practices.
- You should also be certified and accredited with the relevant association and governing body.
- Oversee the duties of the accounting team.
- Implement accounting systems and processes.
- Reconcile income statements.
- Prepare monthly financial reports.
- Control the master data of the general register.
- Review and release online banking payments.
- Ensure compliance with state revenue service.
- Provide ongoing accounting and reporting support.
- Manage the full financial process.
- Prepare an expense budget report.
- Investigating and rectifying any financial discrepancies
- Conducting internal and external audits
- Preparing budgets, annual reports and strategies
- Advising clients on financial transactions, mergers and acquisitions
- Helping clients with reciprocity agreements, training agreements or similar tax/payment-related queries
- Analyzing the company’s financial systems and procedures
- Processing online payments and bank statements
- B.Sc. / HND in Accounting, Economics, Finance or related field
- ACA, ACCA qualification or equivalent is desirable
- 5 – 10 years of experience as a Chartered Accountant (CA) or proven work experience at a Chartered Accountants workplace.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail and problem-solving ability
- Impressive oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage stressful situations effectively.
N180,000 – N220,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
17th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Proximity to the job location is very important
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.