Beacongate Limited – Our client, a reputable Fintech, is looking to hire the services of an experienced candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Backend Developer
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Backend Developers are required to work in teams alongside back end developers, graphic designers, and user experience designers to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent. This requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilizing a variety of mark-up languages to write web pages.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 3-6 years work experience.
- Must have 2:1 in any related field.
- Proficient understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5, CSS3
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Understanding of server-side CSS.
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Must be pro-active, with attention to detail and timeliness in delivery of work output
N200,000 – N250,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
9th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.