Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: PTS / Air Transport Assistant – NAFBASE
Employment Type: Contract
Description / Responsibilities
- Operation of Personnel Transportation Solution (PTS) software for logistical planning of personnel travels.
- Making sure that all the request are filled up with the correct information: Name, Surname, Company, Nationality, Passport No, E-mail Address, Phone Number, purpose of the visit, validity of the medical certificate, HUET and BST, date of departure, destination, Pick-up point, cost code.
- Entering in PTS the entire request according to the helicopter planning and the payload of each type of helicopter.
- Entering the personal data sheet if the passenger is not entered in the system.
- Making sure that the priorities are respected in case of hand over or day trip visit.
- Ensure the modifications into the system in case of flight delay or lastminute change.
- Making sure that the manifests are closed when the chopper is leaving the site.
- Maintain the POB on Site and send a report on daily basis to respective representatives
- Issue a weekly activity report including KPI and No-show monthly report
- Operate the PTS system and on weekends / public holidays will assume the duties of the PHC PTS operator
- Replace the NAF base logistics coordinator during his off-duty days and absences
- Monitor all helicopter operations and report all anomalies immediately to the NAF Base Logistics Coordinator
- Assist in keeping accurate records of all helicopter operations.
- Holder of HND or B.Sc in Social Sciences or Humanities
- Good knowledge of the offshore sites and proximity to each other and NAF base
- Must be fluent in English language.
- Minimum of 4 years working experience in similar position (Experience in O and G is an added advantage).
- Capacity to communicate, to convince and if needed to impose rules and organization,
- Very Good knowledge of Windows pack-office and PTS (Personnel Transportation Solution).
Application Closing Date
7th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online