HRbreakoutRoom, a human resource recruiting and consulting firm, is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Sales and Marketing
Industry: Real Estate ( Shortlets)
- We are looking for a Head of Sales and Marketing who’ll lead all our sales and marketing activities from social
- media and digital campaigns to advertising creating leads to sales and creative projects. Yourresponsibilities include developing plans to help establish our brand, allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term department goals. If you’re a skilled Marketing strategist, able to inspire your team members, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, run our Sales and Marketingdepartment in ways that promote higher profitability and competitiveness.
- Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative
- Set, monitor sales and report on team goals
- Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
- Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Craft quarterly and annual sales hiring plans
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
- Implements the organization’sstrategy for selling products/services
- Develops strategies to achieve sales at price levels to ensure profitability
- Motivate the sales team to achieve workplace goals
- Build and maintain client relations
- Work with internal departments such as marketing or customer service to engage audience and clients
- Meet and exceed KPIs and Sales targets.
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Marketing or relevant field
- Proven experience as a Head of Marketing, Sales team lead preferably within our Industry.
- Experience running successful marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of web analytics and Google Adwords
- Solid knowledge of basic and advanced sales strategy and marketing principles and practices
- Target Driven
- The ability to challenge and inspire growth
- Experience with CRM software
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Analytical mind.
- Relevant certification will be preferred.
N500,000 – N800,000 monthly with 1% commision.
Application Closing Date
9th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.