PropertyPro.ng (formerly ToLet.com.ng) is a world-class real estate property center platform powered by the consolidation of ToLet.com.ng and Jumia House Nigeria (formerly Lamudi) which was acquired by ToLet.com.ng in October 2017. The name change reflects the company’s broader commitment and its expertise in driving the innovations needed to shape the future of real-estate search solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tele Sales Marketer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- We are looking for an enthusiastic ‘Telemarketer’ to generate sales either by cold calling or answering requests in a fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for influencing existing or potential customers to buy properties.
- You must be friendly and persuasive. You must be able to understand the customer’s requirements in a short time and present solutions that meet their needs.
- The ideal candidate will also be patient and cool-tempered to deal with aggressiveness and complaints.
- The goal is to promote business growth by expanding the company’s clientele.
- Cold call people using a genetated leadsto sell properties to clients.
- Answer incoming calls from prospective customers
- Use scripts to provide information about product’s features, prices etc. and present their benefits
- Ask pertinent questions to understand the customer’s requirements
- Persuade the customer to buy by demonstrating how merchandise or services meet their needs
- Record the customers personal information accurately in a portal system
- Deal with complaints or doubts to safeguard the company’s reputation
- Go the extra mile to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and record useful information
- B.Sc Degree in any field.
- 3-6 years work experience.
- Proven experience as telemarketer or similar sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas preferably over the phone
- Working knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in English
- Skilled in negotiation and dealing with complaints
- Persistent and results-oriented
- Patient and able to handle customer rejection.
Application Closing Date
25th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.