LifeBank is a medical distribution company that uses data, technology and smart logistics to improve the discoverability, delivery, affordability and safety of essential medical products such as blood and oxygen to hospitals in Nigeria and Kenya. The company has distributed 52,000+ medical products to 1000+ healthcare facilities, saving 30,000+ lives across Nigeria and Kenya.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director of Special Projects
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting Relationships: Will report to the GCEO.
Function of the Role
- The Director, special project will be a cross-functional and front row individual responsible for assisting the GCEO in executing her responsibilities in an efficient manner.
- He/She will be expected to coordinate and follow up on requisite documentation to facilitate timely and effective decision making.
- This may include preparing technical briefs that enable insightful reviews, providing administrative support for day to day functioning and coordinating projects with other executives and team members.
- Provide high-level administrative and technical support to the GCEO with little oversight
- Handle the day-to-day workflow of the GCEO and anticipate business needs while filtering and prioritizing tasks including but not limited to business analysis, preparation of materials and presentation of meetings, and engaging in a wide variety of special projects.
- Prepare all communications, briefs, talking points, and speeches needed by the GCEO.
- Provide a wide level of support that will allow the GCEO to function more efficiently and effectively towards the achievement of the objectives of the company.
- Manage internal and external correspondence on behalf of GCEO
- Provide technical assistance to the GCEO for the execution of business strategy
- Develop reports and presentation slides as assigned by the GCEO
- Follow up on documentation required from internal as well as external stakeholders to enable overviews of business operations.
- Accompany the GCEO on business trips, as required, and capture the key points of discussion and findings for future reference.
- Coordinate and attend board and executive meetings in order to ensure that the technical aspects are covered, and minutes prepared for closure and subsequent follow up.
- Any other duties assigned by management.
- Will report to the GCEO.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related disciplines
- Proven experience (3 years+) in management consulting
- Subject matter expertise in the healthcare industry is a strong plus
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to handle stressful situations appropriately.
- Good time and knowledge management skills
- Good networking, prospecting and closing skills.
- Ability to research and present data in a succinct and well-written manner.
- Proactive, with an ability to anticipate and address GCEO challenges.
- Technology savvy, ability to work across multiple platforms.
- Friendly and pleasant.
- Highly organized and detailed.
- An excellent leader and team player.
- Work in the office.
- Will be required to travel.
- Will be required to work overtime and on weekends.
N350,000 to N400,000 gross / monthly.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online