Telinno’s team of experienced engineers has successfully delivered its full range of services to a wide range of cellular operators around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Drive Test Engineer
Employment Type: Contract
- Must understand deliverables and methodology, as agreed with clients.
- Performing Drive Test & Optimization, as well as RF frequency scanning, analysis, and reporting for 2G/3G/4G Networks.
- Must possess working knowledge of correct setup and operations of work tools.
- Analysis for network quality and performance-related issues.
- Monitor system performance via statistics and drive tests.
- Post Processing of Log Files, using standard industry tools.
- Optimize RF performance by tuning physical and network parameters and related statistics
- Handling all RF-related customer complaints, as assigned by customer or Team Lead.
- Conduct acceptance test procedures and output reports according to agreed customer specifications.
- Network Quality assurance regularly monitors data inconsistencies/discrepancies.
- Performs Technical Investigations into topics related to radio network design and performance, such as a new type of hardware and new radio planning and optimization tools.
- Work hand in hand with Other RF Optimization Engineers on technical and field support problems arising from sites.
- Used MapInfo to analyze drive tests log files, create thematic maps and other reports.
- Candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 2 – 5 years work experience.
N70,000 – N100,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
18th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.