Laim the Fusion Place is a beautiful boutique restaurant with a cafe, bakery, co-working spaces, meeting and conference room.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supervisor
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist the Manager in hiring, supervising and training of new employees as well as the continuous training of existing staff.
- Oversee both front and back of house operations.
- Maintain high-quality food standards.
- Maintain cleanliness of the restaurant on a daily basis.
- Oversee our staff compliance with all health code and sanitation requirements.
- Supervising the floor during meal period.
- Provide exceptional customer service and lead staff to do the same.
- Respond to customer complaints quickly and resolve them effectively.
- Develop strategies for improving our customers’ dining experience.
- Work with staff to project future needs for kitchen supplies, goods, and cleaning products.
- Maintain inventory of all needed supplies
- Assist the Manager in planning and setting up special events
- Identify methods our restaurant and other spaces in the establishment can use to cut waste, decrease costs, and improve profits
- Manage the work schedule of staff.
- Complete other duties as assigned by the Manager.
- Degree in Business Administration, Hospitality Management or relevant field.
- 5 years’ experience as restaurant or hospitality supervisor.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced setting.
- Outstanding leadership skills and great attention to detail.
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Excellent customer service skills as well as a business mindset.
- Exceptional organizational, and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.