Myrtle Management Consultants Limited – Our client, a reputable Marketing and Brand Communication Agency in Lekki Phase I, Lagos State, is seeking suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Strategy & Account Manager
Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
Employment Type: Full time
- We are seeking a creative leader, with a proven history of turning vision into reality. This is a fast-paced environment that is both demanding and fulfilling, involving the coordination of internal and external staff.
- The agency will also depend on you to give the direction of projects and maintain a clear strategy to achieve the very best outcome for the client.
- Identify, solution design, build the business case and execute key initiatives for Strategic Accounts.
- Partner with relevant stakeholders to develop and implement your business strategy to ensure your market achieves their goals
- Provide regular business updates to management on the team, business, and customer performance and accurately forecast your revenue.
- Inspire your team and cross-functional partners to bring to life the strategy for growing and supporting our managed customers while achieving your revenue targets.
- Stay current on industry trends and competitive landscape to uncover opportunities that drive long-term value for customers.
- Shape and actively lead vertical-specific industry engagement and event strategies.
- Ensure your team thinks “client-first”, relying on metrics that matter: long-term revenue growth, customer value, and customer understanding of the client business.
- Oversight over the revenue strategy development and analysis
- Pitching fresh and innovative ideas to clients.
- Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
- Using your knowledge and skills to push clients, the team, and the agency in the most productive direction.
- Over ten (10) years of experience in a marketing agency, business administration, or related field. Also, a minimum of 7 years of supervisory experience is required.
- Having a Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree is a plus
- Proven success scaling a high-growth company or business unit
- Able to demonstrate experience and knowledge of revenue growth and development of marketing agency
- Knowledge and deep understanding of marketing agency business landscape
- The ability to be strategic and execute unrestricted funding volume
- Demonstrated success in managing and growing a portfolio of established, mature account relationships.
- Strong collaborator that works well cross-functionally, across the company, and externally.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, inspire, and work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to inspire creativity throughout the organization.
- A high degree of analytical acumen and demonstrated ability to project and assess the commercial impact of current and proposed sales practices.
- Extensive experience working with both agencies and direct advertisers to provide world-class customer service to clients.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively to C-level audience.
- Senior leadership experience in developing and managing a portfolio of revenue generative initiatives/effort.
- Familiarity (and training) selling across a portfolio of complex services (e.g. integrated campaigns).
- Ability to execute on and motivate a team around growth and sales targets
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills
- Experience working cross-functionally with different platforms to create a cohesive growth plan.
- Results-oriented – holds themselves accountable for short- and long-term success.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Strong background of operational and financial rigor and excellence.
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Interviews are on a rolling basis to this date. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.