Domeo Resources International (DRI) is a prolific organization that proffers HR and Management Consultancy solutions premised on excellence and innovation. DRI analyses various organisational problems,develops improvement plans, deploys those plans, and monitors the plans to ensure improved organisational performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Locations: Enugu and Owerri – Imo
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Marketing Manager
- The main function of the Sales Rep is to sell products using solid arguments to prospective customers, maintain positive business relationships to ensure future sales and meet pre-determined sales target.
- Prepare sales action plans and strategies
- Identify new customers and ensure lead generation
- Cover all the Eastern States in Nigeria
- Develop sales proposals and make presentations of company products and services to current clients and prospects
- Develop and maintain a customer database
- Develop and maintain sales promotional materials
- Plan and conduct direct sales and marketing activities
- Negotiate with clients and follow up on sales activities
- Conduct product trainings
- Maintain sales activity records and prepare sales reports
- Respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships
- Carry out market research and surveys
- Participate in sales events
- Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications / Experience
- A B.Sc in relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience with at least 1 year in a Sales role. Experience in Pharmaceutical Sales is an added advantage
- Candidate should reside in Enugu or Owerri.
Competencies / Skills:
- Proven ability to identify target audience and achieve sales target
- Excellent planning, strategizing and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent persuasion and negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a team at all levels and with minimal supervision
- Excellent client management skills.
Behavioural Qualities / Other Competences:
- Personal integrity and high ethical standards
- Resilience and tenacity.
Application Closing Date
29th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location (eg: Sales Representative – Owerri or Enugu) as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.