Rosabon Financial Services Limited – Award winning Rosabon Financial Services is a member of the Concept Group. Licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN on April 22, 1993 and being a long standing member of the Equipment Leasing Association of Nigeria (ELAN), the organization has evolved into Nigeria’s leading Non-Banking Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing firm focused on niche and general markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receivables and Reconciliation’s Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Perform reconciliations, analyse, investigate, and resolve variances and reconciling items.
- Review and reconcile third party and Pagatech transactions to ensure accurate billing in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all transactions are accurately captured in the relevant core applications by carrying out daily reviews.
- Constant review of bank statements to identify outstanding transactions and ensure resolution of reconciling items between the bank statements and the core applications.
- Maintain accounting controls by following policies and procedures, complying with financial legal requirements.
- Effectively and efficiently manage resolution of disputed transactions in collaboration with customer support and the affected business partner.
- Assisting with Monthly and Year End tasks.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by management.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant field.
- At least 4 years’ relevant experience.
- Knowledge and experience of reconciliation and receivables.
- Must be able to work in a high-velocity, high performance environment
- Must have completed the mandatory NYSC
Application Closing Date
24th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email.