Daytona 247 People’s Pharmacy and Supermarket is a leading name in the retail industry. We are the first 24/7 supermarket and pharmacy in Lekki Phase 1. We are Africa’s most customer focused neighborhood retail store and pharmacy. We exist for homes in need of quality and convenient retail service by providing 24/7 customer-centric retail experience both offline and online.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Research potential vendors.
- Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures.
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages.
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers.
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory.
- Work with team members and procurement manager to complete duties as needed.
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiency or excessive surplus.
- To stock the materials received from vendors properly as to ensure easy access identification, verification, handling, maintenance etc.
- Ensure that the store is kept clean and organized.
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met.
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND / Master Degree with 1 – 5 years work experience.
- Only candidates with experience in Purchasing or Procurement will be sent an invite.
N80,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.