Domeo Resources International (DRI) is a prolific organisation which proffers HR and Management Consultancy solutions premised on excellence and innovation. DRI analyses various organisational problems, develops improvement plans, deploys those plans and monitors the plans to ensure improved organisational performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Reports to:Marketing Manager
- The Marketing Executive is expected to secure and expand pharmaceutical business and handle marketing coordination. Also, to develop and oversee marketing campaigns to promote products.
- The role of the Marketing Executiveencompasses creative, analytical, digital, commercial and administrative responsibilities.
- The Executive is expectedto work closely with other employees in areas such as advertising, market research, production, sales and distribution
- Oversee and develop marketing campaigns
- Strategically create demand for the organization’s products
- Communicate with target audience and build and develop customer relationships
- Conduct market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups
- Devise and present ideas and strategies to achieve overall marketing objectives
- Organize promotional activities
- Write and proofread marketing copy for both online and print campaigns
- Produce creative content, including videos and blog posts to create product demand
- Run social media channels to enhance audience engagement
- Organize events and product exhibitions nationally
- Maintain updated customer database
- Monitor and evaluate marketing campaign performance
- Develop productive relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
Qualifications / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or related field.
- 4 years proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns.
- Experience in Pharmaceutical Marketing is an added advantage.
Competencies / Skills:
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer-facing skills
- Commercial awareness and business acumen
- The ability to think strategically
- Copywriting and design skills in order to produce marketing materials for both print and online
- An eye for detail
- Analytical skills to create and evaluate marketing campaigns
- Drive and self-motivation
- A flexible approach to work
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Teamwork and the ability to foster good working relationships
- Influencing and negotiation skills
Behavioural Qualities / Other Competences:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
- Metrics-driven marketing mind
- Ability to work in a team with minimal or no supervision.
Application Closing Date
29th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using “Marketing Executive” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.