Sunrose Consulting Limited – Our client is a non-profit organisation that provides support to children and adults with dyslexia who struggle in school, in a vocation or in a white-collar profession, and who have limited coping mechanisms and support.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client needs an ambitious and energetic Marketing Executive to help expand the clientele who will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- Reporting to the Executive Director, you will lead efforts to establish and retain business growth opportunities, primarily obtaining new clients and fostering business relationships to increase revenue from sales.
- Identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers
- Meet with customers / clients face to face or over the phone
- Pitching products and/or services
- Understand the needs of the customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
- Develop a business development strategy focused on financial gain.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Prepare sales contract ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Research organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Research the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing.
- Suggest new projects such as product development to tap into new markets.
- University Graduate or HND holder.
- Minimum of 3 years proven working experience as a Business Development Executive, Sales Executive or a relevant role.
- Experience in customer support is a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce).
- Good market knowledge.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Good time management and planning skills.
Application Closing Date
13th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interest and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.