Riparian Farming Limited (RFL), a subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Holding Company (ARM HoldCo.) is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Managing Director
Employment Type: Full Time
- Responsible for the day-to-day management and execution of the strategic objectives of the company including developing and implementing business plans and company policies, raising capital, managing stakeholder relationships and achieving agreed revenue, cost, profit and cashflow targets as well as other key performance indicators, as set in out in the
- business plan from time to time, subject to the control of the Board of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing Corporate Performance: Responsible for managing corporate-level performance of RFL, on key parameters such as revenue, cost, profit and cashflow targets as well as other key performance indicators.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Responsible for the proactive, and continuous engagement of relevant internal and external Stakeholders (Board, Regulatory Bodies, Investors, Governments, Host Communities etc.) concerned, or affected by the company’s activities, products or services, and associated performance, with the end purpose of eliciting their support and cooperation for the company’s desired goals.
- Investor Relations: Responsible for leading investor relations by providing regular feedback to the company’s investors on the performance of the company, as well as manage the company’s relationship with the rest of the investment community including prospective Investors, Thought Leaders and Technical Experts.
- Risk Management: Lead the risk assessment of the company’s operating environment, conduct due diligence on prospective investment opportunities, ensure compliance with relevant regulatory provisions/requirements, and assess the performance of deployed risk management measures.
- Investment Strategy: Collaborate with the Company’s Board of Directors to develop strategic roadmaps and lead the implementation of the strategy.
- Strategic Initiatives: Responsible for driving the implementation of strategic initiatives that sustain / improve the organization’s competitive advantage within its operating environment.
- People Management: Responsible for driving and sustaining strategic people management practices that support the organization’s ability to achieve its corporate objectives through optimal talent resourcing, employee engagement, talent management, and people development.
- Driving Performance
- Negotiation and decision-making
- Strategic Thinking
- Market and Regulatory Environment
- Business Acumen
- Capital Expenditure and Investment Evaluation
- Business Valuation
- Corporate Funding.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online