MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager – Retention and Churn Management, Chief Operating Officer Office
Job Identification: 1059
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos State
Job Category: MTN Level 3
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: General Manager, Fixed Broadband
Division: Fixed Broadband
- Review market and internal conditions and contribute to the development of marketing strategies for consumer and business segments.
- Develop detailed plans and programs to achieve set targets for profitability, revenue, value and market share, stir up preservation, etc in support of defined marketing strategies.
- Implement strategy for market growth in conjunction with Segment Managers, Regional Marketing and other stakeholders.
- Support the creation, of outbound and inbound marketing frameworks.
- Assist with the definition and build of the customer decisioning logic/rules,
- Responsible for cross-functional customer analytics with a focus on extraction, mining and model development to solve business problems, exploit value-driving opportunities and improve the overall customer knowledge.
- Proactively identifies segment business opportunities through analytical interpretation of data /information and develop robust campaigns strategy with the aim of leveraging on the identified opportunities.
- Responsible for achieving customer and product churn targets by making continuous improvements to customer retention and win-back.
- Responsible for driving fact-based customer analytics insights and their behaviour across the business and ensuring that each project delivers measured value.
- Manage the campaigns for outbound and inbound customer contact activity, based on the customer contact plan and requirements from Customer value management Base Marketing teams.
- Ensure the effective management of the customer decisioning logic/rules
- Manage the post-activity reports and in-depth performance evaluation to determine how existing decisioning rules can be enhanced to drive increased business benefits;
- Prepare the detailed Monthly BTL Plans to be followed by the Campaign Management team.
- Report progress, risks and issues to be acted upon;
- Implement customer contact rules and ensure compliance with MTN business strategy.
- First Degree in any relevant discipline.
- Industry certification(s) and/or post-graduate/professional qualification(s) in a related field (an added advantage).
6 – 13 years of experience comprising:
- Manager track record of 3 years or more; with at least 3 years in relevant sector/ industry
- 4 – 6 years customer lifecycle management experience
- 4 years’ experience in Telecoms marketing, strategy development and implementation
- Expert knowledge of competitive environment, consumer trends and trade practices in the industry
- Operational Research or demonstrable experience delivering a wide range of statistically based analytics.
- Advanced applied statistical experience
- A strategic and creative thinker capable of developing analytical programmes/solutions to address key business challenges or opportunities
- Previous experience identifying and driving deployment of analytical collateral across a range of delivery channels and measuring their effectiveness
- Strong communicator who can operate at all levels taking complex analysis, interpreting and communicating it appropriately to different audiences
Application Closing Date
29th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online