Telinno Consulting Limited is the leading Telecoms Service Provider in West Africa, specializing in Design, Roll Out, Management and performance improvement of the cellular network to ensure the cellular operator offers best in class service to its customers while maximising return on its network infrastructure investment. Telinno’s team of experienced engineers has successfully delivered its full range of services to a wide range of cellular operators around the world.
We have a proven track record in the industry within the African continent in deployment of new technologies, fine-tuning of end-to-end performance of mobile networks, an effective structured approach to determine how services will impact the network, as well as skills transfer capability.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support Officer
- Be the go-to person, providing Level 1 & level 2 support to users on all IT-related matters. The successful individual will also be required to handle the training of users on company’s ERP software, and maintain up-to-date documentation for IT tool(s).
- Act as liaison for outside vendors during installation, redeployment, repair and/or removal of equipment or services.
- Troubleshoot network problems, diagnose and solve hardware or software faults.
- Perform server and network administration tasks including user account management.
- Network administration, monitoring and maintenance computer system and network support for all users.
- Maintain regular backup of all files on all (computer) systems within the network.
- Maintain up-to-date documentation of software applications, hardware, systems and environments.
- Prepare documentation and provide technical support for all Line-of-business applications/tools.
- Perform other related duties as required
- HND / B.Sc / BTech / B.Eng in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Technology or other related qualifications.
- Windows 7/8/10 Support and Administration.
- Practical knowledge of computer operations and experience in supporting Microsoft operating systems and office applications, computing devices and other ICT hardware.
- Knowledge of networking concepts.
- Basic knowledge of SQL databases.
Work Experience and Skills:
- 2 years relevant work experience.
- Networking IP environment.
- Ability to understand, troubleshoot, resolve software issues and explain complex IT concepts in simple terms.
- Effective verbal communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise with people at all levels in an accurate and positive manner.
Application Closing Date
29th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.