Telinno Consulting Limited is the leading Telecoms Service Provider in West Africa, specializing in Design, Roll Out, Management and performance improvement of the cellular network to ensure the cellular operator offers best in class service to its customers while maximising return on its network infrastructure investment.
Telinno’s team of experienced engineers has successfully delivered its full range of services to a wide range of cellular operators around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Drive Test Engineer
Employment Type: Contract
- Must understand deliverables and methodology, as agreed with clients.
- Performing Drive Test & Optimization, as well as RF frequency scanning, analysis, and reporting for 2G/3G/4G Networks.
- Must possess working knowledge of correct setup and operations of work tools.
- Analysis for network quality and performance-related issues.
- Monitor system performance via statistics and drive tests.
- Post Processing of Log Files, using standard industry tools.
- Optimize RF performance by tuning physical and network parameters and related statistics
- Handling all RF-related customer complaints, as assigned by customer or Team Lead.
- Conduct acceptance test procedures and output reports according to agreed customer specifications.
- Network Quality assurance regularly monitors data inconsistencies/discrepancies.
- Performs Technical Investigations into topics related to radio network design and performance, such as a new type of hardware and new radio planning and optimization tools.
- Work hand in hand with Other RF Optimization Engineers on technical and field support problems arising from sites.
- Used MapInfo to analyze drive tests log files, create thematic maps and other reports.
- Candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 2 – 5 years work experience.
N70,000 – N100,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
18th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.