Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is an FMCG operating retail outlets all around Nigeria. They specialize in the wholesale distribution of home appliances products.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer Specialist
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Perform on-page SEO, Front end website content management (publish articles on client blog page)
- Email newsletter set-up and Audience research
- Ad manager (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Display, Search, PPC), Social Media advertising/ Daily promotions across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn as per client goals.
- Site analytics, metrics and campaign reporting
- Pay Per Click (PPC) and Search Ad campaign creation and management on Google Search & Search networks as per client goals.
- Display & Video Ads campaign creation and management through Google Display Network & Youtube as per client goals.
- Manage and continually optimize paid search, content, display, and other online advertising campaigns as per client goals.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search as per client goals.
- Provide oversight, manage, and be able to generate monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid media initiatives.
- Bid management, placement optimization, keyword research and expansion, quality score monitoring and enhancement, ad copy testing, and build-out of new campaigns.
- Daily, weekly and monthly tracking of key performance metrics for individual campaigns.
- Google my Business registration and verification of clients’ accounts.
- Google my Business profile management and post updates.
- On-Page and Off-Page SEO optimization of client websites (primarily WordPress).
- Develop, implement, and manage clients’ web audit requests.
- Create customized & targeted SEO solutions to maximize the effectiveness of search campaigns.
- Conduct keyword research, competitive analysis, content optimization, meta-tag creation, backlink development, and other SEO-related activities.
- Monitor and report on metrics such as keyword ranking, the effectiveness of site optimization, etc.
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaign
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- A minimum of 3 years experience.
- Solid understanding of SEO,PPC, and search AD Campaign is required.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
Application Closing Date
26th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.