Telinno Consulting Limited is the leading Telecoms Service Provider in West Africa, specializing in Design, Roll Out, Management, and performance improvement of the cellular network to ensure the cellular operator offers best-in-class service to its customers while maximizing return on its network infrastructure investment. Telinno’s team of experienced engineers has successfully delivered its full range of services to a wide range of cellular operators around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Country Finance Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage resources across Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets and Treasury including coordination of invoice workflow for all the company’s International and Local suppliers.
- Perform final invoice level review by applying Key Control checks before the final workflow approval in Financial Systems (Project Geniee).
- Proper execution and submission of payment runs and accurate payment allocations to vendors.
- Post journal entries after reviewing /ensuring proper supporting documents exist.
- Manage all key management reporting activities including monthly KPI data, Vendor and Bank reconciliations.
- Assist both Team Leads in the management of audit coordination with the internal auditor as well as the statutory auditor or all forms of a regulatory examination.
- Ensure compliance with company accounting policies, procedures, and the local Tax regulations.
- Timely payments to vendors are in accordance with the company contractual obligations to maintain the company reputation with suppliers.
- Assist both Team Leads in the month-end close process for Accounts Payable & Treasury.
- Assist in cash flow management and liquidity through the preparation of monthly cash flow budgets for all OPCOs.
- Prepare weekly budget forecast and ensure compliance with relevant financial controls
- Ownership of the asset register and its regular update.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 4-8 years work experience.
N150,000 – N200,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
19th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.