HRLeverage Africa – Our client, a Real Estate Company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Creator
Employment Type: Full-time
- Lead on the day-to-day management of our digital channels, creating inspirational, informative and engaging content.
- Plan, produce and create a programme of digital content to be used across all our digital channels, increasing engagement with our audiences and stakeholders.
- Develop creative ideas, suggest new innovative ways of delivering digital content and keep up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends.
- Working with the design team when necessary.
- Create awareness and interest within our audiences and stakeholder groups, driving traffic to engage with digital content.
- Monitor, analyze and report on the performance of digital channels/activities using tools like Google Analytics, feeding back to stakeholders and using the data to inform future activities.
- Prioritize and schedule work effectively, anticipating problems and adjusting the allocation of resources and time accordingly.
- Contribute to and work with relevant teams and stakeholders to develop, manage and implement the digital side of integrated marketing campaigns.
- Proofread as required.
- Train and share knowledge with internal teams wherever possible to empower them to manage their own areas with ad-hoc support.
- Educated to Degree level, ideally in Marketing or Communications, or significant experience of working in a digital marketing role.
- A minimum of 2 years work experience with a real estate firm
- Energy, enthusiasm and proven experience in producing digital content and digital best practice, preferably with a membership organisation.
- Knowledge and experience in running digital marketing campaigns.
- Strong creative skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Experience developing and managing social media campaigns across channels such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram, using tools like AgoraPulse / Hootsuite.
- Understanding of digital analytics and metrics, their importance and the tools to monitor, manage and evaluate them, like Google Analytics and AgoraPulse / Hootsuite.
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise and structure work schedules.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good proofreading skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- N150,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
26th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.