Greenlight Planet is a multinational, for-profit business that designs, distributes, and finances solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
Over a decade in business, the company is now a leading global brand in emerging markets across Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa. Greenlight’s Sun King™ products provide modern light and energy to 26 million people in more than 40 countries and have sold over 10.5 million products worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Stock Management Associate, West East
Location: Akure, Ondo
Job type: Full-time
Reporting to: Country Store Manager, Nigeria
About the Role
- Greenlight Planet is looking for an Associate to join its Stock Management team in Nigeria. The Stock Management Associate will work closely with the Operations team in Nigeria to ensure the organisation has adequate capacity to build new business units and expand existing operations in the region.
Key Responsibilities for the Role
- Manage inventory within the warehouse, reporting goods received and inventory levels at the zonal warehouse level
- Work with third party transporters to ship goods to Sun King stores on time and in good condition
- Ensure all deliveries to Sun King Stores are cost effective using trusted transporters under agreement with the Company
- Scan in and out Sun King inventory on a serial basis
- Coordinate with central (HQ) warehouse to receive stock
- Communicate any inventory shortage, theft, or loss at the zonal warehouse
- Prepare weekly on hand stock report for all shops in region and share with Country Store manager
- Check on store executives in region to ensure they are maintaining stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Ensure all shops in region maintain proper shop etiquette and cleanliness
- Observation of safety procedures to avert hazard
- Receive all faulty products received by the stores, ship back to HQ
- Perform physical inventory counts of the retail stores on a monthly/quarterly basis
- Support Sun King Store Executives (SSEs) in the respective regions, ensuring proper processes are followed
- Ensure the SSEs in region fully understand their responsibilities and role
- Review accuracy of weekly inventory/ marketing reports for region and aggregate the report to the HQ Ops team
- Train SSEs at their stores as needed
- Fill in for SSEs who are on personal/ medical leave
- Follow up on any stock losses or unexplained variances at the store Ensure SSEs write police reports if necessary
The ideal candidate:
- Has a Bachelor’s Degree or Higher Diploma in Supply Chain Management, or related discipline from a recognized institution
- A minimum of two (2) years’ progressive work experience in procurement and supply or inventory management in a multinational organization
- Is excited about joining a fast growing, entrepreneurial and innovative environment
- Is comfortable and experienced working in a multi-cultural and diverse environment
- Is honest, trustworthy and possesses a high degree of personal integrity and professionalism.
- Demonstrates sound judgment, excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication, presentation and reporting
- Is results oriented with the ability to multitask and meet strict
- Is a team player and can demonstrate ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with various stakeholders
- Has advanced computer skills g. Microsoft excel application
- Has experience working in ERP System and other inventory management application
What We Offer
In addition to compensation and statutory benefits:
- An opportunity to grow as a professional in a dynamic, fast growing, high impact industry.
- The chance to work in an open minded, collaborative culture surrounded by enthusiastic Greenlighters who are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing a smart, sustainable business with profound impact on the world;
- A truly multicultural experience: you will have the chance to work with and learn from people from different geographies, nationalities, and backgrounds.
- Structured, tailored learning and development programs that help you become a better leader, manager, and professional through the Greenlight Academy.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online