Chelis Education Consult Limited (CEC) is one of the fastest growing Independent International Education Consultancies, specialized in helping Nigerian Students who seek further and higher education opportunities overseas; with offices staffed by highly trained and knowledgeable staff in Lagos, Abuja, Enugu, Portharcourt, Kano, Kaduna and Asaba. CEC is accredited in Nigeria by the British Council. With carefully selected clients, CEC is able to provide a variety of schools and courses to suit every need and requirement.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Special Needs Trainee Teacher
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Interested candidates in any field of study with minimum of NCE, OND
- Graduates in any field can be considered.
- Added Advantage in Education, Psychology, Social Works, Linguistics etc
We are looking for candidates that are:
- Passionate in working with Special Needs Children (children living with developmental disability).
- Creative Mind & mental alertness.
- Teachable & Rugged.
- Value Addition Candidates.
- Ownership & Team Spirit.
- Computer Literate.
- Neat and presentable.
Application Closing Date
20th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Our preliminary recruitment process is very engaging with reading, writing and summarizing materials under a very strict and tight deadlines.
- There shall be a one month rigorous training experience that requires full concentration and field movement from one place to the other.
- Participants are expected to comply with the Codes of Ethics and The Rules of Engagement in our organization.
- Successful Candidates are guaranteed a full job placement after one month induction training.