SB Telecoms & Devices Limited is an integrated ICT firm based in Lagos, Nigeria. Inspired by a strong desire to help organizations of all types and sizes actualize their corporate objectives, our innovative and customer-centric solutions are geared towards optimizing business performance, operational efficiency, and productivity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Solutions Architect
Location: Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate would be responsible for diagnosing and troubleshooting software and hardware problems, installation of CCTV, fire alarm, and intruder alarm installation.
- Prepare Project Implementation Plan (PIP) for all projects and submit to Line Manager for review as assigned
- Carry out installations at client’s site or where necessary as may be assigned by Line manager/HOD
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and carry out technical support while providing procedural documentation of the resolution steps.
- Support with testing of new devices and send a report to the Line manager
- Interact with clients/customers to provide assistance to the resolution of the issue
- Follow up with clients/customers to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting
- Carry out support function for Office network/internet
- Document and send reports on projects and technical tasks as assigned
- Support the Senior Solution Architect on projects execution
- Research and identify solutions to hardware and software issues and document findings
- Participate in Lynda training and other technical training as assigned by Line manager/HOD and provide a progress report
- Assist with the testing and evaluation of new technology or product line as well as support its rollout
- Prepare accurate daily and weekly reports of tasks carried out
- Other duties may be assigned by the Line manager/HOD
- OND / HND / B.Eng
- 2-3 years experience
- Proficient in technical ability in CCTV, intruder and fire alarm installation and configuration
- Access control installation
- Proficient in handling training
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Attention to details
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Ability to exercise good judgment and solve problems quickly and effectively
- Good communication & interpersonal skills A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.