Rosabon Financial Services Limited – Award winning Rosabon Financial Services is a member of the Concept Group. Licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN on April 22, 1993 and being a long standing member of the Equipment Leasing Association of Nigeria (ELAN), the organization has evolved into Nigeria’s leading Non-Banking Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing firm focused on niche and general markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Financial Accountant (Deputy HOD)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure that all accounting systems, procedures are in line with the International Accounting Standards and International Financial Reporting Standard
- Ensures timely preparation of periodic financial reports
- Prepare and review annual audit work papers and ensure adjustments journals are passed to agree company’s books and records with the audited financial statements
- Continuously update, review and document the Company’s financial policies and procedures
- Work with internal and external auditors during fieldwork exercise and in the preparation of annual audited financial statements.
- Ensure and supervises the documentation of Asset & Liabilities Committee Meeting (ALCO)
- Provide internal tax advisory services and support on business operation matters to the Group
- Develop and monitor all financial systems with a view to improve and streamline procedures.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics or related fields. A Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience, preferably in the Financial Services industry
- Internationally recognized accounting professional qualifications (ACA CPA, ACCA, CMA)
- Well –developed accounting skill and IFRS Knowledge.
N6,000,000 – N9,000,000 annually.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.