HR-EX Consulting – Our client, a Nonprofit organization, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the development and implementation of all program activities in line with the overall Strategic Objective of the organization.
- Provide overall direction, leadership, and guidance to the Programs Team.
- Coordinate the department’s fund-raising and grant-seeking activities.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Department and ensure efficient management of its resources.
- Plan, develop and implement the Department’s financial activities in accordance with the individual program budgets.
- Ensure that all Program documentation
- Oversee the coordination, availability, and standardization of WIMBIZ program procedures including the call for application, application forms, interviewing, admission, financial grant awards, code of conduct during programs, volunteer coordination, speaker coordination selection and contact, checklist review, debrief and program reporting feedback.
- Develop and maintain the relationship with internal and external stakeholder groups, partners, and agencies.
- Identify potential funding partners, donors, and sponsors for WIMBIZ Programs to develop and manage engagement with them for program funding.
- Oversee the maintenance and update of the Associate’s and program key stakeholder databases particularly speakers, moderators, mentors, and facilitators for WIMBIZ programs.
- Champion the development and effective implementation of the annual program strategy
- Provide direction to all programs staff in the development, coordination, and control of programs, initiatives, and activities along with the organization’s focus areas.
- Recommend annual program budget for the Executive Director’s approval and prudently manage the Department’s Resources.
- Oversee the selection and development of annual WIMBIZ program committees for the Executive Director’s approval.
- Conduct periodic Program & Membership team meetings to establish and communicate targets and work plans in line with overall goals.
- Present progress reports on deliverables of WIMBIZ programs to the Executive Director as and when required.
- Proactively ensure that inquiries, complaints, and issues on programs and membership are treated promptly.
- Oversee all activities of the Department to ensure compliance with stipulated policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all Program & Membership team members carry out their assigned tasks in a safe and conducive environment.
- Periodically evaluate the performance of Program & Membership staff in line with the agreed performance management process. Ensure that feedback and evaluation are done promptly. 19. Ensure that all program documentation.
- Perform other job duties as assigned by your direct supervisor or Executive Director.
- Ensure timely and good-quality implementation of work plan activities
Qualifications and Experience
- A Master’s Degree in a relevant discipline
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related subject.
- Minimum of 7 years of professional working experience in a similar position.
- Additional qualification as a certified project manager
- Experience in planning, budgeting, and executing complex strategies
- Track record of successfully managing multiple large-scale projects
- Commercially and financially astute
- Substantial and proven industry experience Other knowledge, additional competencies.
- Ability to project manage complex programs and workload, set priorities, and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Achievement of annual strategic objectives.
- Completeness and timeliness of annual program calendars, plans, and budgets.
- Cost savings/variance between actual and planned budget/expenditure for the department.
- Program fundraising or the number of successful grant proposals for programs.
- Timely and accurate tracking of program workflows and their implementation
- Full compliance with administrative activities with WIMBIZ policies and procedures.
- Relationship Management with key partners and stakeholders as are relevant to the role.
- The measurable impact of successful programs on key areas with proper documentation thereafter.
- Associate membership growth and engagement.
N100,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
29th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org the Job Title as the subject of the mail.