HR-EX Consulting – Our client, a Nonprofit Organization, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide timely program planning, execution & monitoring support.
- Conduct periodic reports and impact analysis on programs.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Programs Manager.
- Provide program delivery and fundraising support. Assist in the delivery of all assigned programs and execution of the strategic plan for WIMBIZ.
- Provide strategic support to the Program Manager on fundraising and stakeholder engagement.
- Assist with the design and development of WIMBIZ capacity building and training packs with the support of program committees.
- Assist with the documentation of program checklists, operating documents, and reports for the archives upon completion.
- Assist in the identification of potential project partners and the preparation of grant proposals for WIMBIZ programs.
- Assist the Program Manager in developing agreed work plans, feedback/reporting formats, and requirements.
- Monitor implementation of agreed agenda and work plan for each program.
- Ensure the implementation of the daily programs and activities for WIMBIZ programs in line with agreed calendar times and also ensure that the timeline for each program is met according to timelines.
- Assist with the communication and follow-up of prospective program participants and volunteers as required.
- Ensure timely and proactive communication with all key stakeholders. 11. Provide input into the development of program budgets.
- Prepare and communicate progress reports to the Program Manager and escalate issues beyond their own capacity.
- Provide supportive guidance to program assistant(s) as required.
- Provide representative support at internal and external WIMBIZ programs as required.
- Conduct periodic impact analysis and submit a report to the Manager.
- Prepare timely and quality reports after each program.
- Coordinate speaker coordination for assigned programs.
- Participate in committee and partner meetings as delegated.
- Research on potential speaker profiles, moderators, facilitators, mentors, sponsors, female achievers, etc. as requested and properly document them in designated formats.
- Timely communication with approved speakers, moderators, facilitators, etc.
- Monitor program expenditure to ensure that it is in line with approved budgets.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Program Manager.
Qualifications and Experience
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any Social Science discipline or relevant course with 3 – 7 years relevant work experience from an accredited university.
- Previous knowledge and experience with program planning, strategy, and implementation.
- Very strong interest and passion for the non-profit or development sector particularly for economic empowerment and/or gender equality.
- Good resource planning and utilization skills. Ability to think strategically and holistically.
- Very good analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
- Very good communication and organizational skills.
- Result-oriented/quality-focused disposition. Ability to prioritize and multi-task effectively. Ability to proactively provide feedback.
- Very strong report writing and presentation/facilitation skills.
- Strong leadership, motivational and team-building skills. Strong attention to detail.
N100,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
29th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com the Job Title as the subject of the mail.