PG Consulting Limited – Our client, a Financial Firm, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: .Net Software Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We require the services of an agile, enthusiast, innovative, experienced .Net Software Developer, to join the IT Team to work, improve the code of existing applications, and develop new applications through a well written code.
- The Software developer analyse the specifications received from the business teams, upgrades, configure and debug existing systems.
- The individual should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defect and also, provide technical support for web, desktop or mobile applications.
- Analysis of the functional specifications received from the business teams;
- Technical analysis: based on the analysis of functional specifications, the technical specifications of the applications will be made – sequence diagrams, schemes, swagger, UML, etc.
- Developing new applications (SOLID principles, optimizations, etc.) as well as improving the code of existing applications;
- Providing Mentorship for junior colleagues
- Code review: the constant improvement of both the code written by you and the code written by other colleagues through the code-review process.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree
- You have at least 2 – 4 years of professional experience in C #, .NET
- OOP experience, SOLID principles
- Strong knowledge of WPF, RabbitMQ, Windows Services
- Bonus points for T-SQL, Microsoft CRM Dynamics, Docker, Kubernetes, SOAP, Jenkins, TFS, Git
- Up to date with trends in digital transformation;
- Curious, attentive and meticulous, innovative and communicative.
Application Closing Date
3rd December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with a Cover Letter and CV Attached with Passport Photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Criteria for Application
- Qualification and Experience in “.Net Programming”.
- Programmers without expertise and experience in “.Net Programming” should not bother to apply.