Nairametrics Financial Advocates Limited is a leading financial resource company based in Nigeria. We provide our clients (including visitors to our website) with up to date business, investing and financial information from Africa’s largest economy. We also have a consulting arm that provides bespoke financial management services to clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Managing Editor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop content streams for stock market, fixed income, economic and other businesses related news forms.
- Oversee all content creation and publication on all company broadcast platforms.
- Approve stories for publishing and final copies.
- Oversee the publication of research reports, articles, reviews, editorials, and analysis.
- Supervise all copy editing, proofreading, and overseeing processes leading to news article publications.
- Create and manage deadlines for articles, research, and all other content submissions and publications.
- Enforce policies, presentation style, and tone for editorial articles.
- Seek content partnerships with freelancers, independent reporters, and journalists.
- Develop a database of news sources for the company.
- Manage Budget for content creation, editing, and publishing.
- Manage staff-editorial and writers which could include contributing writers
- Responsible for Design and Implementation of Editorial Policies (e.g., approach to Breaking news, Headlines, Content-Format, etc)
- Establish Editorial performance targets and Implement monitoring techniques to track gaps/accomplishments
- Schedule and manage Interviews for local and global newsmakers, captains of industry, public officials, and persons of interest.
- B.Sc in Accounting, Banking & Finance, Economics, Media, Journalism or related
- Experience in Financial and Economic Research.
- Professional Qualification in Economics, Finance, Business, Accounting or any relevant field of study
- 7+ years working experience in research, research publication, financial media, journalism, advertising, or related domains
- 3+ years in Senior Management Position.
- Experience in digital media is an advantage.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online