Rosabon Financial Services (RFS) is an award-winning member of the Concept Group licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN on April 22, 1993, to provide loans, leases and investments to eligible individuals, SME businesses and Corporate Organizations (medium and Large). A long-standing member of the Equipment Leasing Association of Nigeria (ELAN), we have evolved into Nigeria’s leading Non-Bank Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing firm focused on niche and general markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Lease
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Work closely with internal teams to provide key business insights, define and implement appropriate sales, marketing, operational and business development strategies to maximize sales and profitability of the business.
- Develop, implement, monitor and evaluate new sales ideas and strategies.
- Keep up-to-date with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors.
- Manage personal/departmental periodic activities to align with set goals and targets in accordance with organization policies and standards.
- Responsible for generating lease leads and Business support loans, as well as ensuring same are efficiently and effectively consummated.
- Work with Branch Managers to manage department performance in the respective branches by coordinating sales efforts in line with marketing strategies and providing coaching and guidance to branch team members.
- Reviews Offer Letter templates, draft Lease Agreements and register Bills of Sale for vehicle collateral
- Work with Head, Credit Control to minimize and manage each transaction’s risk exposure by way of; fulfilling requirements for Client home and office visits, Cheque management, Recovery, etc.
- Generate profitable Finance Leases (Consumer, Corporate and Sale & Leaseback), Operating, Non-maintained leases, periodically.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum of a First Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or a related field
- Proven experience working in a managerial level, within a leasing or a related sector. Preferably incorporate lease or general sales role
- Post-graduate qualification(s) and professional membership will be an added advantage.
- 7+ years of experience in Sales and business development.
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.