Imagine Early Years & Elementary School – At Imagine E & E, we believe our role as the more knowledgeable individuals is to help the children develop critical thinking skills.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer / Digital Marketing Executive
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Digital & Social Media Marketing
- Digital and graphic design
- Reporting and analysis.
- A good Degree in Digital Design or a Design related subject, from a great university.
- 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Graphic design, digital marketing and basic Web management experience. A dynamic, an excellent communicator and highly computer and online literate.
- Must have experience helping to shape our brand across all digital media channels: web, Instagram, mobile apps to help deliver a digital brand experience that’s editorial , experiential – and beautiful.
- You must be Data literate, with basic HTML and related Web Development skills. You should be highly confident uploading content to the CMS, and should ideally have good experience with SEO and PPC, including campaign analysis and reporting.
- Your written and verbal communication should be excellent. This is a demanding, fast paced environment, therefore it is essential that you can prioritise your own workload, meet set deadlines and thrive in a high performance culture.
- Proven experience in working fashion digital marketing and graphic design
- Strong creative copywriting and proofing skills with an adaptive style that has impact online
- Digital & social media marketing
- Experience working with content management systems -CMS
- SEO content & campaigns
- Reporting & analysis- Experience with Google Analytics or other analytics tools
- Proficient in excel
- A strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop essential, In Design & Illustrator are an advantage but not necessary)
- Comfortable and skilled designing fluidly across all digital mediums: web, mobile and apps
- Experience and knowledge of user experience and UX practices, ideally within eCommerce or content-led web sites
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong creative eye
- Previous experience of creating designs to brief is preferred.
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative.
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment.
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: Hr@imagineee.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.