RC-Digital India Pvt. Limited is a Digital Innovation company specialized on Product and Services Developments that focuses on driving distinguished customer experience (CX/UX), Agile model, fast-tracking cycle time and improving business outcomes through the integration of disruptive technologies like Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Cognitive Intelligence, Rules Based RPA, Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud solutions, Big Data, Mobility and non-linear commercial models.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Flex-cube Developer
Location: Work from Home & India
Job Duration: This is both permanent & Contract opening (if any candidate is ready to relocate onsite, company will take care of all responsibilities (VISA, Stay, Cab Both Side ticket)
- Analyse business requirement and translate it into functional/technical specification.
- Collect data and analyse metrics related to their module Plan for and conduct Retrospection of Work requests / Modules executed
- Prototyping and researching alternative implementation strategies
- Tracking and monitoring the project as per the plan/ SLAs agreed with users
- Ensure all processes adhere to internal standards set as part of Quality & Audit.
- Minimum of 3 to 10 years of Experience in Flexcube Core Banking – Design, Development and Implementation FCUBS – 14.3 / 14.4 /14.5 or even 12.0.3 / 12.4
- Developer is a resource who manages medium size/complex application from development/support prospective.
- The person need to exhibit strong independent contribution capabilities in multiple Flexcube Modules and deliver solutions as per the timelines.
- Hands on Expertise in FCJ ( Version 11.x upwards) FCUBS – 14.3 / 14.4 /14.5 or even 12.0.3 / 12.4 Very good exposure to Retail Banking and Channel Subject Matter expertise in at least 2-3 modules in Flexcube e.g. Trade Finance, Consumer Lending, Interest & Charges etc.
- Ability to review, understand and improve program code and system documentation.
- Good verbal and written communication including ability to prepare system documentation.
- Ability to interpret solution documentation and identify areas of concern and recommend approach.
- Good analytical / communication / people skills. Ability to multi-task in a dynamic work environment.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with multiple deadlines design, functionality, testing and support.
- Gender: Male / Female.
No bar (it’s up to the candidates).
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.